About four years ago, I did this meme and I’m doing it now to see how I changed over the past 4 years. No, I’m not bored. I think it’s just fun to do it again.
So, here’s my 2nd attempt at a 35-question meme.
1. Ever been given an engagement ring?
NOPE. Never. Haha.
2. Longest relationship?
5 + 2 years. Dodge.
3. Last gift you received?
4. Ever dropped a mobile phone?
I am naturally clumsy, so yes.
5. When’s the last time you worked out?
The other day. Finding time to do it everyday.
6. Thing(s) you spend a lot of money on?
Workout clothes, food, Mattie’s toys.
7. First thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Sorry, I don’t trust them.
8. One favorite song?
9. Where do you live?
Somewhere down south.
10. Cell phone provider:
Globe. (I should be given some reward or something)
11. Favorite shop:
Toy Kingdom. Fun. lol.
12. Longest job:
Same old, same old.
13. Do you own a pair of dice?
No. I lost my poker set.
14. Do you prank call people?:
15. Last wedding you attended?:
Niña’s. Awkward. Hahaha!
16. First friend you’d call if you won the lottery:
Coco. Because she’s like YOLO.
17. Last time you saw your best friend(s):
A week ago!! I miss the chats and having coffee.
18. Favorite fast food Restaurant:
19. Biggest lie you’ve ever heard?
I love you but.
20. What is the number you call most often?
21. What was your first job?
I was an answering machine.
22. What were you doing before filling out this survey?
23. How many kids do you want?
I don’t know.
24. Do you wish on stars?
25. Do you like your handwriting?
26. Where is your second home?
27. Do you use sarcasm?
28. How many times have you been pulled over by the cops?
A lot of times because I drive like crazy.
29. Last person on your missed call list?
30. Number of pillows?
31. Can you play pool?
I think so.
32. Do you like maps?
Maps are cool. People who made the world map are the coolest.
33. Do you have a high sex-drive?
I’m a scorpio, go figure.
34. Do you wish you could see anyone in particular right now?
35. What are you going to do after this survey?
Post it. And laugh about it.